Thursday, October 15, 2009

Josey's 1st birthday party and 1 year checkup














Here are the pics from Josey's birthday party. A great time was had by all. The leggings had to be added to her outfit at the last minute because of the weather being kind of cold. I love the one of me, Josey, and Mabel (the dog).
Josey had her 1 year checkup yesterday. She is still in the 95th percentile in weight, the 97th in height, and off the charts with her head size. He said that she is doing great. She has recently decided that she is grown, so she has quit eating baby food. She only wants to eat whatever I am having. This may sound stupid, but I am kind of at a loss on what to feed her. I want her to eat healthy and I'll admit that I don't really eat that healthy. I guess I'll have to do better. Hope y'all enjoy the pics of my little boog.

No comments:

Post a Comment