Thursday, January 29, 2009

Red shoes


This outfit here was a gift from my stepmom and sister for Christmas. I love it! The only problem is that Josey is growing so fast that it isn't going to fit long. Check out the red shoes. They were a gift from Jim and Susan and they are ADORABLE. She is getting so big. We go on the 9th for her 4 month checkup and shots. :( Nathan is getting pretty sick of sitting in the house with his leg propped up but he is trying really hard to be easy to deal with. Hopefully they will tell us Monday that it will not require surgery. I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'd love to just sit around but I have to take a certification test Saturday morning and we are going to a wedding Saturday afternoon. Talk to y'all later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laney she looks precious. I can't believe how much she has grown. I love the red outfit. See you guys soon. Love Amy

    ReplyDelete