Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's official

I'm a bad blogger. I haven't posted any pics lately of my child and she is only the cutest baby (toddler) ever. I feel like I'm doing the blogging world a disservice by not letting y'all get a glimpse pretty often at the most beautiful girl ever. Y'all know I'm just joking around, but all kidding aside, how many of you have tried to take pictures of a 11+ month old? She will not be still at all and every picture I take these days is only a part of her face because she is crawling to me and grabbing my camera. She is climbing everything these days and it is hilarious. She will crawl to something, stand up, and stand on one leg while trying to put her other leg up on whatever she is standing in front of. I promise-pics to come.

The birthday party is going to have a princess theme. Expect lots of pictures after the actual day. That reminds me, I need to order cookies. I'm getting them from Mrs. Bullard and she only makes the most fabulous ones ever. Until you have tasted one, you have no idea how good a cookie can be. They are also extremely cute.

Bible study was excellent last night. Josey does not think it is so excellent. Mom texted me as I was leaving the church and said that Josey was really needing me. She was ok when I got there, but she just wanted her mama. Who can blame her, I'm pretty great, if I do say so myself. I sat with Jamie and Hillary at bible study and I love getting to see them more. It has been years since I saw Jamie on a weekly basis. On a sad note, Mindy has switched to the Sunday night class, so I won't get to see her on Wednesdays.

On another sad note- my cousin Leigh Ann (used to be Thigpin- no idea of her current last name) passed away yesterday. She is my dad's sister's daughter and I haven't seen her in years. Don't think I'm a bad cousin- on that side there are 27 of us grandchildren. She was 38 weeks pregnant and they were able to save the baby. That's pretty much all I know right now. Pray for her parents and sister. She was only in her 30s.

No baby boot camp for me this week. I am working like crazy to clean our house because someone is coming to look at it to buy or rent. I am going to start painting at our new house this weekend. Very exciting. I have big dreams on how cute it will be. I know once I start painting I'll be reminded of just what a pain it is. The only room I haven't made a decision on is the kitchen. I'm torn between red or green. There are only about a million shades of each. I'm thinking maybe sage or maybe a little more lime colored or maybe I should ditch those and go with a blue. Not sure at all. I'm going to buy paint tomorrow afternoon so I'll have to pick today.

It was raining hard outside the last time I looked. We are so blessed to be getting the rain. It will be wonderful for the grass to grow and the cows to have more to eat. I just hate seeing them beg for hay. Also the rain is sure to drive up cattle prices and we there are still calves waiting to be sold.

My dog, Lorie, is sick. Mom would say it is her dog because I left her at her house when I moved 4 years ago and never got her. Either way, she's a very nice dog. Mom took her to the vet today and they are going to have to put her down if she doesn't get better quickly. I hope she gets well very soon.

That is all of my very long post. I promise tomorrow I'll try to post pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment