Saturday, May 30, 2009

School's out for summer!

Yesterday afternoon, Josey got to "swim". Here is her little tub that Mom got her for her to play in the water. She LOVES it. You can surely tell that from the splashing in the pic. I plan on letting her swim a lot this summer.

Josey and her favorite toy aka the remote to our tv. She loves to chew on the remote. We usually let her, so if that makes us bad parents, sue us.

Josey loves to smile these days. Here is her little gummy smile. She has 1 tooth that has broken through the skin but you can't really see it yet.


Yesterday was the last day of school. I am so excited to get to stay home with Josey every day. I know it will go incredibly fast. Today we had a workday, so Mom kept Josey. I won't be posting as often this summer, but I'll try to keep y'all updated.

1 comment:

  1. Her smile is so cute...hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete