Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anniversary


Today is mine and Nathan's 2 year anniversary. We aren't exchanging gift until tonight, but I got him a new pocketknife. For those of y'all that know my husband, you know he'll love it. We had a good weekend. Josey was up a lot Friday night and I think it was because of her teething. She had a big tooth bump on her bottom gum but now it is gone. She was back to her normal happy self by lunch on Saturday. I guess her tooth was trying to come through but decided to go back down and wait for later. That afternoon Nathan, Josey, and I went and cubed the cows at the Windmill place. That is what the pic is from. That night we went and ate Mexican food with Cody, Jessica, and their baby, Cade. Cade was born 6 weeks before Josey and he is a big boy. He weighs 22 pounds! He makes Josey look like a mini-baby. They kept staring at each other. It was so cute. Sunday we went to cowboy church at the Yellow Rose. The church had a ranch rodeo after that and I had to convince Nathan that getting in it with a broken leg would not be wise. We stayed to watch, though, and fun was had by all. That evening, Nathan had to go haul some cows, so Josey and I went to Mom's. Josey had her sweet potatoes there and it was nice getting to visit with Mom. We are all so busy all the time that we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. TAKS test for my kids is a week from today. Dum-dah-dum-dum-dum-dum. Scary music would be playing at this part. I know they will do well if they TRY. The hard part is getting them to try. Have a good day! :)

1 comment: