Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a little reflection and some new pics




I am going to talk about a little something that I normally don't. Sometimes I am amazed at how God works in our lives. He recently put several new people in my life by way of a new job. Before this school year, I was teaching at Leon ISD. This is my first year at North Zulch high school and I truly believe that God had a hand in me being hired here. HE knew that it would be much too hard for me to be driving back and forth to Jewett with a new baby. I also believe that I was hired here because HE had people working here whose help I would need as a new mom. Two of the women that I work with have been exremely helpful to me. They have been a wealth of knowledge about nursing and without them, I am not sure that I would have been able to do this, even though I really wanted to. Thanks to Boatcallie and Wendy for really being there when I needed y'all.

I also have tons of new Josey pictures that I'll be posting. Some of them are older and some are just in the past couple of days. She's coming down with a little cold, I'm afraid, and she hasn't ever been sick before. Hopefully, it will pass soon. She is too cute in these pics. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment