Monday, January 19, 2009

Josey is not well, but better

Josey is a lot better. She is getting more used to the breathing treatments, too, thank goodness. At first, she would scream and wiggle a lot, but now she is pretty still. I am concerned that she may be getting an ear infection. She is pulling on her right ear a lot. She is not running fever and she is still eating good. I think that maybe she has just realized that she has ears. She is so very hilarious right now. Last night I told her how pretty she was and she started grinning at me and laughing like she knew what I said. Too funny.

On another note- I would like to start running some. I have been inspired by Hillary running and I am hoping to start soon. I'll let y'all know how it goes. I really don't have any extra time right now, but I feel like I can try to carve out a few minutes a day. Also, we are playing The Biggest Loser here at school. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment