Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Josey!


One year ago today, I fell in love. It is a special kind of love that only a mother can understand. Josey was born one year ago today at 3:35 pm. At that point, my life changed forever. My life has been better than I could have imagined since Josey was born. Every day for a year she has made me laugh. Every day for a year she has made me smile. Every day for a year I have enjoyed being with my baby girl. I can't believe that she is already one. Time has flown by. She pulls up constantly now and walks along the furniture. She can stand unassisted (for a minute). Josey hasn't walked on her own yet, but it won't be long. She is in a hurry to go somewhere. Once she learns to walk, I'll have to keep my eye on the door, because she'll be out of it quick to go play with the dogs. This picture isn't the greatest of us, but it is the most recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment