Wednesday, August 26, 2009

summer details

Now that I've got my pictures posted from the summer, I'll give y'all some details. Josey has reached several major milestones. She learned to crawl. I was so glad to get to be home with her everyday to see her get to learn this. She started first going from lying on her stomach to sitting up by pushing her hands backwards until she was sitting up doing the splits and then she would move her legs to help her sit up better. She looks hilarious doing the splits. Then she started crawling backwards. After several days of that, she progressed to forward crawling. It took her no time at all to learn to go VERY fast. Now she is pulling up on EVERYTHING. It seems like she is growing so fast. I wish she would slow down just a little to give me time to adjust to the fact that she isn't really a baby anymore.

Josey got a new saddle this summer. Mom and I went to the flea market in Jewett and happened upon it. It is adorable. I'll take some pics of her with it for y'all to see.

Josey got her ears pierced at the end of July. She didn't even cry when they did the first one. When they did the second ear, she cried for just a second and then she got happy. She has done great with them and they make her look very grown up.

We went to Kindermusik this summer once a week for eight weeks and I totally recommend it. Josey liked it a lot. It is nice to give her time to interact with other children close to her age. I plan on doing it again next summer.

I'm sure there is more that I could tell y'all but I can't think of any right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment