Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!


Happy Earth day 2009 from the Sikorski family! You can't tell in this picture, but I'm wearing an earth day t-shirt today. Check out Old Navy and Target to get earth friendly reusable shopping bags. I went to both places this past weekend. At Target they are giving out a reusable shopping bag to each shopper. At Old Navy if you buy a reusable shopping bag for $1, then you get 10% off of your entire purchase. I got one at each place and I plan to start using them. Check them out to get some for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. And you planted a tree.. don't forget that part.. it's supposed to be a new tradition for yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have not commented on your page in a while...it kept giving me an error when I would try. I love all the new pics of Josey.

    ReplyDelete