Thursday, February 5, 2009

random things

This post is going to just have random small points that I want to say.
*Today is weigh day for our biggest loser deal here at school and I LOST 3.5 POUNDS! Very exciting.
*I think I am coming down with something because I really don't feel good. Last night we all went to sleep at 7:30. I didn't even cook dinner or eat anything but a couple of pieces of cheese.
*Josey is going through a growth spurt, I think, because she is waking up about ever 2 to 3 hours to eat in the night.
*Yesterday our babysitter was sick so Mom got to keep Josey. I know Mom enjoys her, but I think she wears her out, too.
*We need rain really bad. There won't be much grass this spring if it doesn't start raining soon.
I started tanning again Tuesday and I really like to tan. For some odd reason the light just makes me feel better. I know this sounds silly.
*My students all had to learn some large words that are colors for a vocab test and they have had so much fun saying them. Here are a few- cerulean, azure, incarnadine, alabaster, ebony, ecru, magenta, taupe, and aubergine.
*My seniors are having to research an author and one is doing Baxter Black. He is a cowboy poet and if you've never read anything by him, you're really missing out.
That is all I can think of right now. Hope y'all have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment