Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1st blog

Hey, guys! I just got clued into this whole blogging thing. Mom let me know how to get to Hillary's and I just thought that I had to get one myself. Lots of things going on right now. It's almost Christmas and I can't wait. When it comes to Christmas, I'm like a little kid. I just love it. Also this is a VERY special Christmas because it's Josey's first one! Of course, she's too little to do much, but we're still thrilled. It's our first one in our new house, too. School's almost out for the break and my kids (at school) are thrilled for the break. You never know how wonderful school holiday's are until you teach high school students. I'm excited to have a blog. Let me know what y'all think.

1 comment:

  1. I am super excited you and your mom joined the blogging world!!!

    ReplyDelete